Taffet AssociatesMeet the Team
Strategic Technology Consulting from Industry Experts.
Managing Partner / Fractional CIO
Greg has over 30 years’ experience as a CIO with deep enterprise expertise, providing Fractional, and Interim CIO services, Digital transformation, Systems implementations, IT management, and optimization, to companies across the country developing strategies using technology to achieve business goals.
Read Greg's Full Bio
Greg Taffet has over 30 year’s experience as a CIO with deep enterprise expertise, providing Fractional, and Interim CIO services, Digital transformation, Systems implementations, IT management, and optimization, to companies across the country developing strategies using technology to achieve business goals. His experience includes:
- Managing full project lifecycle for Digital Transformation of business systems and processes to implement ERP, CRM, and other key business systems.
- Due diligence for companies pre/post-merger or acquisition on systems, integration, processes, and resources to assure a smooth and cost-effective transaction.
- Working with the business to design and implement custom systems to help companies stay profitable and ahead of the competition.
- Developing cybersecurity plans
- Technology contract review and negotiation.
- Working with startups and rapidly growing companies
Greg was honored with the 2017 CIO of the year Apogee Award and was recently recognized as a CIO of the Year finalist. He received the 2012 Universal Access Award for positively impacting the lives of many in several communities. He is a requested speaker on Technology and business. Mr. Taffet holds a bachelor’s degree from Franklin and Marshall College and a master’s degree in Computer Science from Stevens Institute of Technology.
Fractional CIO / Partner
David has extensive experience directing cross-functional teams in the design, development, and integration of technology solutions. He is an expert at launching technology programs that safeguard data, advance business operations, and drive innovation. David is a seasoned team builder focused on acquiring and developing high-performing team members, and leaders while fostering cultures of collaboration and excellence.
Read David's Full Bio
Visionary and strategic technology leader that has proven skills and abilities with enterprise IT; strategy, planning, operations, architecture, business processes optimization, and analytics. Extensive experience directing cross-functional teams in the design, development, and integration of technology solutions. Expert at launching technology programs that safeguard data, advance business operations, and drive innovation. A seasoned team builder focused on acquiring and developing high-performing team members, and leaders while fostering cultures of collaboration and excellence.
- Strategic Planning
- C-Level Engagement
- Business Processes Improvement
- Digital Transformation
- Cyber Security
- Quality Assurance
- Enterprise Risk Analysis & Mitigation
- Business Resumption
- Disaster Recovery
- Project Management
- Enterprise Solutions
- Infrastructure Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cloud Services
- Pre & Post-Implementation Assessment
- Team Building
- Application Design and Development
- Change / Transition Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Root Cause Analysis
Fractional CIO / Partner
Accomplished Fractional CIO with over 25 years of experience who is skilled at leading the development, deployment, and support of robust technical services, systems administrations, and architectures across multiple industries and platforms including technology, financial, real estate, healthcare, government contracting, and telecommunication services. Offering a unique combination of strategic technology vision, business acumen, and tactical leadership to consistently deliver to plan and bring value to the organization.
Read Jay's Full Bio
- Enterprise Systems Innovation: A track record for implementing cutting-edge solutions that solve business issues while controlling costs and risk; advanced knowledge in Cloud and virtualization architectures and Enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Technology Services Expertise: Across multiple industries, and understand the various lines of business, system requirements, compliance, and regulations. Strong technical background in infrastructure technologies and planning.
- Project Management (PM) / Project Management Organization (PMO): Solid foundation of project initiation, planning, budgeting, monitoring, configuration management, risk identification, verification, testing, and remediation with a strong emphasis on coordination and reporting skills. Planned projects over 3 Million.
- People Management: A motivating leader who has built, developed, and managed high-performing IT teams. Very strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop a strong partnership with stakeholders. Ability to with internal technical resources and cross-organizational departments and business lines.
- Expertise in: Strategic IT planning; enterprise, data center, virtualization architectures; risk and cost controls; relationship and customer management; change management; quality management; staff development and leadership; project management; solution testing, resource, and management.